Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hero's Cousin

While my MSN Space did give birth to this blog, I'm writing this young one as if it's brand new. So for those who read my Space, you'll notice a resemblance. But it's all in the family, and parents often name their children after themselves. Anyways, it was about time for MSN's Furious Tale to be come everyone's Furious Tale! And now the whole world is my audience.

Or, as seen from the eyes of a thoughtful twentysomething, the world's really more like a stage. Shakespeare was the first to say "the whole world's a stage", but that quote has lost its shimmer by being plastered on the backs of countless high school drama-club t-shirts. But it's quite the new perspective when you look at everyone else as actors. And everyone is, to some extent or another. The strange part is, everyone knows everyone else is acting. But we all act as if we don't think they are acting. So we're all actors, twice. And this is part of what makes life so very funny.

Seems fitting to use Shakespeare in my first post, eh? Well, it's happened once before, and it's not a coincidence. For some reason, The Bard always seems to come skipping merrily into my mind whenever I try to think of something quirky or philosophical or otherwise interesting to say. Anyways, my shiny new title pays homage to a character in one of his plays. It's a little cryptic, I know. But I gave enough of a hint. (When you do figure out what it means, I promise it gives quite the walk in my shoes.)

Yep, this is me, live from the heart of America. Nothing fancy or pretentious on this blog...we'll get to that later, I promise. :) Next: my first "regular" post!

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 09, 2005 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Aaron Nelsen sayeth thus:

People are already spamming you! You must be cool ;-)

Hey, sorry I didn't make it to the Mill, Big Chicken came over for some Halo 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter