Tuesday, July 18, 2006

some news

i don't think i told you all that i cut my hair off. it was real long, now it's not. at all. it's above my shoulders. i miss the rest of it, a lot.

in other news, i'm officially moving into town at the beginning of september. i'll be living with two other girls from my church, in a really nice duplex which is mostly furnished (except for my room, obviously). my bedroom is in the basement, which is nice because i don't like the morning light to disturb my sleep. i'll have most of the basement to myself, more or less...there's a living room area, and a kind of rec/exercise area by it. i also get my own bathroom, which will be a First in my life! if i had to take a snapshot of every major life event, past, present and future, they might go something like this:

a) my DNA coming into existence
b) being born
c) learning to talk/walk
d) starting school
e) becoming a christian
f) getting my own bathroom
g) graduating college
h) getting married
i) having kids
j) dying

i have a big family, ok? we never even got our own time in the bathroom! WE HAD TO TAKE BATHS AT THE SAME TIME!!! (ok, not....really)

i'm currently in that semi-giddy state that i always thought would come right before moving in someplace. you know, i get to ask all these questions like "what colors will the bathroom towels be" and "should i get some new stuff for my walls" and "do i need a new bookshelf." you think i'm being sarcastic, but i'm not. i'm seriously excited about this. don't be surprised if i become Ms. Domestic in the months to come. i might not hang out with you because i'm so excited to have my own bathroom. toilet bowl cleaning is way more exciting when it's your OWN freaking toilet bowl!

why do you people not comment any more? is it because i'm not posting stuff that takes you ten hours to read? 'cause i can do that again too, if you want. :) i still have lots of thoughts. i don't keep a journal, you know.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:25:00 PM, Blogger Scotty sayeth thus:

heh....at least you'll have ppl living in the same apartment as you....and cleaning is actually fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter