Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cuteness Award

Today's Cuteness Award goes to my 7-year old sister. I came home pretty late last night and for some reason, she was still up and walking around. She followed me into my room, grinning and asking "Do you notice anything different in here?" She pointed to a piece of white paper taped to the side of my desk so it was kind of falling off the side. In the awkward, chubby handwriting of a seven year old, it said, "yOU are the CoOOOlEst." She gave me a sheepish smile that asked whether I liked her letter. I gave her a big hug (the thing she likes most in the whole world) and sent her to bed.

It's the times like that which make me happy I still live at home. (I will remember this next time two different songs are coming from the piano at the same time and people are wrestling outside the door and the phone is ringing and so is the doorbell and K-LOVE is blasting from the kitchen and there are 19 kids in the house.)

Next: a post which will contain a minimum amount of sappiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter