Thursday, December 03, 2009

the end of this story

In case you were still wondering, I've decided to put this blog to rest, for good, forever. It is kind of sad. Although I haven't updated it for almost a year, it was my channel of expression for a good few years of my life. I spent so much time with that stupid HTML code to get it just right!


Lots of things have changed. I'm married to an incredible man! I'm graduating college very shortly. In short, life is just at another stage. I just wanted to thank you all for your kind reading and commenting. If you're reading this. If you write on a blog, and no one sees it...??

But, amongst the tears and waving of handkerchiefs, the good news is that Justin and I are going to be starting our own blog. Well, mostly me, because he doesn't really like to write on blogs anymore, but I still get those urges all the time, and he'll probably write some, if I promise him cookies. He is a good writer, and no one except me would ever know.

So, even though our new blog isn't written in yet, it's already "there." Turn the Page.

13 Comments:

At Monday, February 08, 2010 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン sayeth thus:

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

 
At Friday, May 07, 2010 2:11:00 AM, Blogger Johanna sayeth thus:

Oh Nikki! Sad! I'm going to cry, I think.

Farewell, Nikki's Blog. I will miss you.

 
At Friday, November 25, 2011 7:10:00 AM, Blogger giganut sayeth thus:

tools,themes and plugins so that your wordpress hosting review blog is easy to configure and install from the most popular hosting company in just one-click black Friday event only!

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:58:00 PM, Blogger kevin sayeth thus:

Moncler Men

Moncler Vests

Moncler Jacket Online

Moncler Caps

 
At Monday, February 13, 2012 8:06:00 PM, Blogger kevin21 sayeth thus:

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

 
At Monday, February 13, 2012 8:55:00 PM, Blogger kevin21 sayeth thus:

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Free Shipping

Newport Cigarettes

Newport 100s

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:52:00 AM, Blogger Unknown sayeth thus:

Amelie Shearling Boot

Caroline Ballet Flat Tory Burch Sale

Cheetah Reva Ballet Flat

Tory Burch Amelie Shearling

Tory Burch Christal Boot

Tory Burch Christal High Heel Boot Review

Tory Burch Duck Boots

Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flip Flops

Tory Burch Model Tb0151

Tory Burch Riding Boot

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:01:00 AM, Blogger Unknown sayeth thus:

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:12:00 AM, Blogger kevin sayeth thus:

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Free Shipping

Newport Cigarettes

Newport 100s

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:53:00 PM, Blogger reebok21 sayeth thus:

reebok classic running shoes

buy zigtech shoes

reebok easytone outlet

new reebok zigtech

 
At Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:06:00 PM, Anonymous http://whitsblog.com sayeth thus:

I like your blog alot, it's sad that you didn't update it anymore!

 
At Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous blues sayeth thus:

http://atodamusica.blogdiario.com/

 
At Friday, July 10, 2015 3:11:00 AM, Anonymous Netflix contact number sayeth thus:

Please visit my site Netflix contact number

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter