Tuesday, October 17, 2006

small things i like about today

-getting out of my car and smelling spruce trees
-gently kicking an acorn (for no good reason) and watching it shatter into a thousand pieces (for no good reason)
-facebook
-the frenzied excitement of a sudden good idea
-accidentally knocking the little box of paper clips over in a perfect 10.0 flip, and the resulting puddle of paper clips under the box
-having oatmeal for lunch
-trailing my fingers on the "soft" stone walls as i walked up the stairs
-squirrels
-listening to the purse contest on the radio with my coworker
-the red folder on my desk (it's the best color red ever)

edit (the one i forgot earlier) -wearing thin soled shoes so i can feel the cracks in the sidewalk when i step on them.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:31:00 PM, Blogger maruf hadi sayeth thus:

hi,greeting from kuwait,nice blog,pls visit back to my blog

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 5:51:00 PM, Blogger Justin sayeth thus:

-having a nice, grey sky to look up to
-having my ipod playing in the background at work
-lunch in general
-being able to drive on a tuesday
-not going physics recitation

I guess I need to see this folder. I want to know what the best color red ever looks like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter