Thursday, March 16, 2006

camera strangeness

searching through my Miscellaneous pictures folder, i came across some very strange pictures that i've taken at various points in my wanderings. they stand out only because of their randomness or inexplicable-ness.

first: this is a weird and kind of disgusting picture, taken in Winter Park, colorado. these birds um, graced the interior of an otherwise nice little gift store and for some reason had pecked feathers off each other in a very intentional way -- see the one little guy has no feathers on his head, and the other has none on his torso. strange and gross. ever wonder if birds had feather-picking perversions? this is what that would look like, folks.



this is me in all my strange just-woke-up-on-a-yellow-velvet-couch-and-oh-what-is-this-red-thing-
guess-i'll-just-put-it-on-my-face-and-take-a-picture-of-myself-ish glory.

















i don't know what inspired me to take this picture or to alter the coloring. it's an innocent Photoshop experiment gone horribly, pathetically wrong and displaying my lack of photoshop expertise (at time of said alteration).



my lifetime penny-savings, reincarnated as a happy, square, androgynous street-being (see the street symbols it seems to be making? what sign is this from The Other Side of penny-life?). i hope it does some good things so it can have hair or a figure in the next life. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter