Saturday, October 01, 2005

the Today Montage

Ok, so it's not really a montage. But I was pretty camera-happy today and I'm sharing the fruits of my labors. The males of the household (Dad, and the two brothers) were shooting rifles and then at the game today and We The Females watched Kate & Leopold. It was a really nice slow day.

First things first. I got a new pair of shoes that I got last night. I know you're all dying to see what they look like...

Nebraska won the game, yahoo! We beat Iowa! Final score (in case you can't see it on this pic of our non-cable TV): 20-27, double overtime.

Two pictures of the flowers Dad got me to congratulate me on my new job...


Rachel sat on my lap while we watched Kate & Leopold. This is a picture of our feet. (For some reason, my camera is taking fuzzy pictures today.)

6 Comments:

At Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:15:00 PM, Blogger The Unknown sayeth thus:

Nice shoes. congrats on football and new job. cute toe shot. love

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 11:15:00 AM, Blogger oakland heidi sayeth thus:

I loved Kate and Leopold. I thought it was going to be terrible.... but it was fantastic. I watched in one afternoon while it was raining. I think that part of me that loves the idea of time travel will never go away.

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Nikki Moore sayeth thus:

i agree...rainy days are perfect for the occasional cutesie movie like K&L.

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Placeholder Test 1234 sayeth thus:

http://chrisegilbert.blogspot.com

You may have missed the point of my argument that the phrase abort every black baby was unjustly used.

Every black baby is automatically born into the ghetto?

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:13:00 PM, Blogger Skye sayeth thus:

You're good with the camera.

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:20:00 PM, Blogger Placeholder Test 1234 sayeth thus:

If Bennett would have said, ""every baby conceived in a poor neighborhood" I would not have spent time posting a message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter