Saturday, September 17, 2005

I have achieved total technological success.

Finally! Here are the pictures I promised (or not) a while back. (The Upload tool is working today.) This one was taken a couple of weeks ago as I was heading into town. Midwestern sunsets like this one are the reasons I try to keep a camera in my car all the time! This time I didn't even get out of the car...I pulled over and rolled down the passenger window. yes, i know. i am a professional. :P
This next one is Rashelle and I wading in the fountain at the Union last weekend. There were two couples sitting at the edge and, although we were only in the fountain for a minute, I guess we must have been kind of loud because all four of the lovebirds left. Ha!
I thought this nighttime shot of the fountain was kinda neat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter