Wednesday, September 28, 2005

falling asleep at my desk...

Today is a super-slow day at the office. I wish there was something I needed to do...like write a letter, send a fax, put some statistics into a sweet chart, or something else thrilling like that.

I'm just being cynical because I think it's funny. I really do like my job.


I have to stay in town all day today because I have Bible study at 7 tonight. I don't know whether I mentioned it before, but I'm co-leading a high school small group this year, and I get to play my guitar. This is actually the first time I've played in front of people on a regular basis, but apart from the first evening (it was out of tune and there wasn't time to fix it) it's gone pretty well. Last week, I shared my testimony and introduced everyone to the song "Grace and Love" by Kutless. I wasn't sure if it was going to work out, but I'd brought lyric sheets so they could sing too. Anyways, I think they really liked it, and I'm going to play it again tonight. It's got a really simple pattern, but it's a good song. yay for nice easy guitar tunes.

Anyways...that's all I've got for you today, except for some awesome pictures you definitely need to look at now. Enjoy!




this one...wow. Yeah. *shudders*



And last but not least, here's a picture of a goat on a hog.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:35:00 PM, Blogger Roland St. Jude sayeth thus:

Those pictures are fantastic! Very funny. Nice blog you have here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter