Monday, September 26, 2005

your daily dose of Kookiness

Sometimes I read about things that are ridiculous. Sometimes, I read about things that are beyond ridiculous. I like to call those things Kooky. That means that anyone who advocates/is sympathetic to/thinks that perhaps there's a bit of rationality within/doesn't see what's so funny about these things are total nutcases, or might even be Kooks themselves. Kookiness is always good for a few laughs by those of us happily colonizing this pleasant little area called reality, so long as our mirth is respectfully followed by a somber reflection on the true paucity of wisdom and of those who would possess it.

So here's a small tribute to the Kooks who inhabit this world and contribute to its lunacy...
remind me not to send my kids to school in Australia...

News Flash! Ice Cream Swirls are Offensive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter