Sunday, October 09, 2005

my photoblog







So my awesome friend "George" got me my very own photoblog last night. I've spent the past several hours (ok, like 30 minutes) putting pictures up so you, friends and strangers alike, could see them. Checkitout: another furious tale! you can tell I like the name. Not much else happening. Yesterday we watched the devastating Huskers game -- Texas Tech beat us 31-34. They were ahead 21-0, then we came back and we were ahead at 27-31. Then they got a touchdown in the last twenty seconds of the game to win. How depressing. Poor Huskers -- they haven't lost a homecoming game in like 35 years! Plus, now we aren't undefeated.

After licking our wounds from the game, we ate ice cream and hung out at one of the apartments. George also showed me how to use the macro feature on my camera, so I took pictures of my shoe and my roses all night. Some of them are on my photoblog...but here's one of the first ones I took using my sweet macro setting. (I have a fairly-low-end camera.) What lovely texture on the fabric! :)


A tribute to Poker, one of our favorite pastimes.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:09:00 PM, Blogger Burfica sayeth thus:

thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be back if you don't mind. LOL be afraid, be very afraid. hehehehehehe

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:38:00 PM, Blogger hersheychoc sayeth thus:

hey, i guess my blogspot is not the only one that you'd left a mark on, ey?? hahaha. thanks for stopping by.

& yes, i've heard "We Might As Well Be Strangers" before. keane rocks! \m/

 
At Sunday, November 06, 2005 2:41:00 AM, Blogger {illyria} sayeth thus:

i love the close-up perspectives. awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter