Thursday, December 01, 2005

yahoo, another blog!

I am rather pleased to annouce the creation of a new blog by yours truly!

It's called "truth is narrow" and is based upon the premise of absolute truth. With that premise, I'll be able to talk/rant (however you see it) about a lot of political/philosophical/theological issues. "Full of sound and fury" will hereafter be reserved for personal things like photos, descriptions of what I ate for lunch, and the like. Look here if you want to know these things. But if you'd rather read commentary go to my other one.

And now on to the appropriate subject matter for this blog....

We had a good Thanksgiving...we stayed home (we usually do) and had some good friends over (we usually don't). The sweet potatoes were exceptionally good, or at least the toasted marshmallows were exceptionally good and crunchy. We watched football and ate pie with real cream and played Apples to Apples and played foosball. Good day, nice and relaxing -- the boys actually did most of the cleanup! Inconceivable!!

My "roommate" (office-mate) and I have been walking every day. She's on a diet right now, and wanted to walk, so I thought maybe I could/should too. So we've done about 2 miles every day. It's fun, and it feels good to get outta the office for a few minutes. We were laughing so hard yesterday -- or I guess I was laughing so hard -- thinking about wearing tracksuits and stopwatches and having someone time us and how we'll end up running laps around the building trying to beat everyone.

After work, I brought my sister to her Bible study. We ate supper at Qdoba (correct pronnounciation escapes me) which is just like Chipotle, except the flavor is so much better. Mmmm....I can taste it now!

All of this food talk is making me hungry even though I just ate lunch. I really wish I had some honey for my banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter