Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pants

So last year for work I bought a plaid blazer on clearance at Express, near the end of the season. I didn't get the pants because the store was all out of my size, and this year they don't make that design. Grr! I was annoyed because I really liked the print and I need more matched suits. And the other day, just by accident, I found the pants I wanted on eBay! AND they had my size. Yay! While I was looking around I also got a pair of jeans that I can wear to work. Yay again! Earlier today I'd been bidding on a nice lined wool pair of dress pants. I had the high bid all day. And just now someone outbid me in the last TWO SECONDS! Literally, two seconds. I was just refreshing the page, watching the time tick away and enjoying my sweet victory when it was snatched . Sigh. At least I have (or will have, when they arrive) two brand new pairs of Express Editor pants, which I love and I got for like half price.

Ahhh....I still need more work clothes! It's pathetic to say...I have plenty of skirts and pants but not enough shirts. It's just hard to find things that are modest and professional and feminine (I get sick of plain stiff button-up ones) but not librarian style and not too big. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm sick of shopping! (Okay, I admit it, I'm picky.) So many stores carry nice things, but not many things are in my size. GRR!

So this post just made me look like the most vain person in the world. Think what you want but hopefully if you know me you'll know that's not totally true! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter